Log In. My Account.
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias - IENG (Cronic & Wile) - Thomason Library at Presbyterian College
My Lists. Remember to clear the cache and close the browser window.
- The Yaquis and the Empire: Violence, Spanish Imperial Power, and Native Resilience in Colonial Mexico;
- The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture;
- Impedance Spectroscopy: Theory, Experiment, and Applications, Second Edition;
Search For:. Advanced Search.
The new encyclopedia of Southern culture. Volume 12, Music. Physical Description:.
General Note:. One of a series of volumes that build upon the original 24 subject categories used in the Encyclopedia of Southern culture, originally published in This much-anticipated volume in The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture celebrates an essential element of southern life and makes available for the first time a stand-alone reference to the music and music makers of the American South"--Prvided by publisher.
The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture - Vol. 12
We asked contributors to consider aspects that were unique to the region but also those that suggested its internal diversity. There were fewer essays on colonial and antebellum history than on the postbellum and modern periods, befitting our conception of the volume as one trying not only to chart the cultural landscape of the South but also to illuminate the contemporary era. When C. An unknown error has occurred.
- College Algebra Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide;
- Navis 5: Princess Nävis.
- Genres: North America.
- Continuum Encyclopedia of Popular Music of the World Volume 8.
- Rethinking cognitive enhancement.
Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.
Series: The New Encyclopedia of Southern Culture